Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Click on the picture to read the article.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
When? Thursday, August 26,2010
Where? Civic Center, Sunken Gardens, 8200 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
Who? Photovoltaic systems, electric cars, hydrogen cars, tankless water heaters, water conservation kits, cool roof, sustainable architecture, LEED Certified Point Systems, Whole House Energy Audit, AB811 Low Interest Financing, Organic Fruits and Vegetables, and Much More!
Seminar is from 1:30 to 3:30 pm on the CA Green Building Standards Code. Expo from 3:30 to 6:30 pm. Live Music at 6:00 pm by "The Music Factor" Delicious homemade food for purchase by local non-profit groups Abrazar, Inc. and Kiwanis Club of Westminster.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
- Per capita use of power has stayed relatively the same since the 1970s.
- Technology is so much better with vehicles than even five years ago
- End to end life cycle assessments help SCE prioritize. Conducting these assessments will be one of the most fun professions of the future.
- As citizens and interested persons in renewables and power, we must get involved in the PUC proceedings.
- SCE is focusing on the following areas in the near future: Renewables and Storage Integration, Grid Control and Asset Optimization, Workforce Effectiveness, Smart Metering, and Energy Smart Customer Solutions
Friday, August 13, 2010
Feed-in Tariff programs from a Smart Grid perspective. Interesting stuff and wanted to share.
Thanks to you all for an excellent meeting last night!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Hope to see you there!